1. How come I always, without fail, have to go to the bathroom and do serious business within ten minutes of walking into the library, or within seconds of Eliza dropping off to sleep for her morning nap?
2. And how come the stairs I must climb to get to the bathroom creak so loudly when I’m trying to be so quiet, when I can get up them like a ninja any other time of the day?
3. Where on earth did my one cup measuring cup go? And my tablespoon? I don’t even have a dishwasher to eat them.
4. Why must the sun so drastically dictate how I’m feeling? I like rainy days. I just don’t feel happy for the full length of them anymore.
5. How come I’m a hypochondriac? I never think I’m sick enough with whatever common illness to go to the doctor, but if I get a headache I think it’s cancer.
6. How is it possible for a ten-nearly-eleven-month-old to be so gosh-darn-all-fired stubborn? It doesn’t seem like so much stubbornness should be able to exist in such a tiny frame.
7. How am I never tired of pizza, and trying new recipes for it?